We recognize every day that we have not yet figured it all out...and that we will need the help of talented people to do so
Senior Google Advertising Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Google Advertising Account Manager.
- Minimum 2 Years of Google Ads Account Management Experience.
- Applicant must be able build, manage, & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Applicant must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Ads Editor.
- Applicants should be able to write powerful ad copy, & have the financial acumen required for budget management/ROI analysis.
- The role demands that you regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- You should be comfortable analyzing metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports.
- Effectively make data driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
Front-end Developer / Designer
SearchKings is hiring a full-time front-end web developer with intermediate design experience.
- Intermediate experience using Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Photoshop to produce appealing designs for websites and banner ads.
- Experience using CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Intermediate knowledge of developing websites using the WordPress platform.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Ability to present designs and communicate ideas and concepts.
- Strong multitasking skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An understanding of what makes a design attractive from a customer’s perspective.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A willingness and drive to learn more.
- Experience using static site generators like Jekyll.
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
Senior Project Manager
SearchKings is hiring a full-time senior project manager. You will be responsible for managing communication and workflow between our internal teams and clients, and ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and are of a high standard. You will also be responsible for providing support to and working with a junior project manager. Being detail-oriented while also being able to multitask and prioritize is critical, as you will have numerous projects active at the same time.
- 5+ years of experience with managing design and web products in terms of project scoping, scheduling, risk assessment, budgeting, quality control, and internal and client communication.
- 1+ years of experience in a managerial capacity, managing a team of designers and developers.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A desire to collaborate with and motivate others to produce high-quality products, user experiences, and results.
- Ability to present designs and communicate ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Experience with copywriting and proofing marketing materials.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A technical background, or a familiarity with how websites and ads are designed and developed.
- Experience with training and coaching junior co-workers.
- Experience with print production and file preparation.
- Experience with creating and adapting processes to ensure an efficient workflow between all departments, resulting in a seamless experience for our customers.
Account Executive - Sales
SearchKings is hiring a full-time account executive for sales. We are looking for an outgoing, motivated sales enthusiast with a strong digital marketing background. Must be able to respond to inbound sales enquiries, educate potential customers on SearchKings’ service offerings, and help coordinate on-boarding. Our sales environment tends to be very fast paced, exciting, and constantly changing.
- Successfully close new business through relationship-based selling.
- Master the ability to evangelize the SearchKings story.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas/sales targets.
- Align SearchKings solutions with prospect business objectives/needs.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Collaborate effectively with the account team and others to drive new business.
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
Qualifications / Skills
- 2+ years experience and success in a sales role, preferably digital.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing solutions and Google advertising platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as you will be required to sell, provide support, troubleshoot, and analyze campaign performance in real-time with customers.
- Passion for online advertising and empowering SMBs.
- Demonstrated leadership ability (we want natural leaders).
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals.
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure.
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEOs and VPs).
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Self driven, motivated, and results-oriented.
Why Work At SearchKings?
Personal Trainer & Gym
Full gym located in our office with personal training sessions offered 3 times per week
Flexible work environment with generous 3 weeks’ vacation given to all new employees
All Employees receive medical and dental benefits with full time employment
Party with the Kings
Quarterly company outings and events. Canada's Wonderland, Axe Throwing, Movie Nights etc...