Senior Google Advertising Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Google Advertising Account Manager.
- Minimum 2 Years of Google Ads Account Management Experience.
- Applicant must be able build, manage, & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Applicant must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Ads Editor.
- Applicants should be able to write powerful ad copy, & have the financial acumen required for budget management/ROI analysis.
- The role demands that you regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- You should be comfortable analyzing metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports.
- Effectively make data driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
Senior Backend Developer
As a key member of our tools team, you will be responsible for developing both internal-facing and customer-facing applications. You will participate in the planning phase for these projects, and then be responsible for executing those plans in an organized, timely, and well-tested manner.
You will be joining a small team of no-ego developers who help each other in any way possible to get the job done. We collaborate closely with each other to determine the best solutions to the development challenges we face.
What You’ll Work On
The tools team works on a variety of projects with various goals in mind. Examples of projects that you will work on include:
- Tools and apps to make our account managers more efficient.
- Reporting apps for our customers and strategic partners to use.
- Tooling to help our web designers be as efficient as possible.
- Tooling to monitor status across our infrastructure.
- 5+ years experience building secure REST APIs and applications using the Laravel framework.
- Experience architecting entire applications from concept to implementation.
- Ability to work closely with frontend developers to achieve a common goal.
- Experience architecting, implementing, and interacting with MySQL databases.
- Strong oral communication skills and the ability to explain concepts and mentor junior developers.
- Experience working with the Google Cloud series of products.
- Experience interacting with the Google AdWords API.
- An understanding of Docker and other container formats.
SearchKings is looking for a financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Maintain the company bank balance and remain cognisant of outstanding checks
- Reconcile all bank statements and monthly financial reports
- Prepare projections annually and update monthly with actual figures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Provide financial updates to senior management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points
- Support financial decisions with analysis and information
- Additional administrative and management duties as needed
- Experience as a financial controller or an equivalent accounting position
- 2+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting; CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Why Work At SearchKings?
Personal Trainer & Gym
Full gym located in our office with personal training sessions offered 3 times per week
Flexible work environment with generous 3 weeks’ vacation given to all new employees
All Employees receive medical and dental benefits with full time employment
Party with the Kings
Quarterly company outings and events. Canada's Wonderland, Axe Throwing, Movie Nights etc...