Senior Google Advertising Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Google Advertising Account Manager.
- Minimum 2 Years of Google Ads Account Management Experience.
- Applicant must be able build, manage, & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Applicant must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Ads Editor.
- Applicants should be able to write powerful ad copy, & have the financial acumen required for budget management/ROI analysis.
- The role demands that you regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- You should be comfortable analyzing metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports.
- Effectively make data driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
Junior Digital Project Manager
We are seeking a full-time digital project manager with intermediate experience. You will be responsible for managing communication and workflow between our internal teams and clients, and ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and are of a high quality. Being detail-oriented while also being able to multitask and prioritize is critical, as you will have numerous projects at any given time.
- 2+ years of experience with managing small and medium-sized digital products.
- Experience in design and web project definition, analysis, and scope determination.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- A desire to collaborate with and motivate others to produce high-quality products, results, and user experiences.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to present designs and communicate ideas and concepts to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A technical background, or a familiarity with how websites and ads are designed and developed.
- Experience with print production and file preparation.
- Experience with creating and adapting processes to ensure an efficient workflow between all departments, resulting in a seamless experience for our customers.
Why Work At SearchKings?
Personal Trainer & Gym
Full gym located in our office with personal training sessions offered 3 times per week
Flexible work environment with generous 3 weeks’ vacation given to all new employees
All Employees receive medical and dental benefits with full time employment
Party with the Kings
Quarterly company outings and events. Canada's Wonderland, Axe Throwing, Movie Nights etc...