We recognize every day that we have not yet figured it all out...and that we will need the help of talented people to do so
Senior Google Advertising Account Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Senior Google Advertising Account Manager.
- Minimum 2 Years of Google Ads Account Management Experience.
- Applicant must be able build, manage, & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Applicant must be familiar with Google Analytics and Google Ads Editor.
- Applicants should be able to write powerful ad copy, & have the financial acumen required for budget management/ROI analysis.
- The role demands that you regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- You should be comfortable analyzing metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports.
- Effectively make data driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
A customer-service focused individual who can assist with the billing of new and existing customers
- Create and update customer profiles in our internal management system.
- Set up/process credit cards using our online billing/invoice platform.
- Manage/follow up on delinquent invoices.
- Explain credit card charges so our customers understand the appropriate services and the related fees.
- Answer the phones in the office and respond to customers’ needs or transfer communication to the appropriate party.
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred).
- An efficient multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & under pressure.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
Why Work At SearchKings?
Personal Trainer & Gym
Full gym located in our office with personal training sessions offered 3 times per week
Flexible work environment with generous 3 weeks’ vacation given to all new employees
All Employees receive medical and dental benefits with full time employment
Party with the Kings
Quarterly company outings and events. Canada's Wonderland, Axe Throwing, Movie Nights etc...